Friday, August 31, 2007

I heart Excel

So, I'm not sure if this is cheating or not, but since my HuffPo blog references this one, I don't see why this one can't reference HuffPo.

I guess that really I'm just trying to make this look less "relatively sparse".

A while ago, (a solid 2 weeks, if you will), I had my debut entry on The Huffington Post or HuffPo for short. It was my version of a social commentary on Nicole Richie, and how I kind of love her, and by love her, I mean obsess over her headscarves and then mock her mercilessly to my co-workers. Oh, and the social commentary part comes in when I start mocking the rest of young Hollywood. Take a look.

HuffPo blog post Numero Duo is my other version of a social commentary (hmmm...do I need a new theme?) on fashion, and by that I mean, I mock Courtney Love, Karl Lagerfeld, and George W. all in one post. Don't believe it? See for yourself.

Told you!

In any case, before this all gets a little too self-referential (and I'm pretty sure that if this was in Excel, I'd be getting a "CIRCULAR REFERENCE" error message right about now), I'm going to stop, and play some Rummikub.

I'm on vacation in Florida, people! And, as they say, when in Rome...

No comments: